Sunday, August 12, 2007

My experiments with the coffee(maker)

this is Arvind Kandhare:
Blender of the coffees, visitor of the countries, solver(supposed) of the problems,sleeper of the days, sufferer of jet-lags, eater of bland oat meals and blander corn-flakes,takes the first sip of his own made coffee in his wife's name
and hereby (after adding a lot of sugar and creme whitener) christen thee sweet kandy-coffee.

Never having added sugar and creme whitener to the molten tar on the road, it can not be said for sure, but if it were done, it would not test very dissimilar.

I may live for hundreds of years more, but one thing is sure, I will never test anything so bad as this , either self-made and others, and emphasizing the fact that it is said after the bland oat meals in the morning in itself can be held as a proof of it, another proof being the remembrance of cockroaches we MPalya guys drank along with whatever drinks they decided to swim in, I declare this coffee the worst drink that ever did or will enter my bowels.

But the jolt this newly christened creation gives me goes far beyond what it was designed for: namely keeping me awake by the day, as I am so hi-strung that I may not sleep for next 3-4 days now :)

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Hi!

r u the same Arvind Kandhare from Udgir? If yes then pl. send me your e-mail id at aa.kulkarni@ncl.res.in

If not, then I am sorry for bothering you.

.. amol kulkarni