Sunday, November 04, 2012

New ring road

This is almost a sequel to my earlier post. it mainly tells two things, I am a sucker for the route to work if it is scenic. another is that I am an sentimental lotus eater who suddenly can find any thing romantic.

This is the way I take to work, when I am riding my bike. My bike is a Bajaj Avenger and I upgraded from my earlier scootie to it. it also has a good(!) story behind how I jumped from a scootie which could barely pull my weight to the hunk of a machine, but it is material for a completely different post.

Also I have found that I have turned less verbose (compared to earlier. But unanimous feedback is that this is for the greater good). So saying a lot of things with photographs and hiding my poor sukhangiri behind these.

More over most of these photographs are also not mine but just flicked from the net. But the feeling are genuine (hopefully Winking smile)

So here is the the route I take it to workSmile

image

 







Stepping stone to heaven. This stretch looks like it is ending up in the sky. For time and again I have forgotten that I am riding at all. I have definitely forgotten the speed I am going. Either I go too fast where the wind in the eyes drags me back to reality or I am going too slow and the gears scream and scrunch (N.B.  I will be the niche customer for a powerful but gearless bike Smile )







And we all love it. But do not like when we stop to take photographs instead of speeding on the empty road Smile

 

It has almost every thing:  it has the stone arrangements Hyderabad is (was) famous for. It has fantastic view of course and greenery: as much as is possible in hot and dry place like Hyderabad. it has roads almost going no where like the famous roads of Inca.

 


I especially like the cold evening/late night rides through it. The orbs of light exists together with all pervasive darkness. Both make each other soft and dreamy. People are in their own shell riding their own orbs. I am on my own lightening goblet, the road streaks beneath. Every thing exists without a reason: independent, irrelevant, disconnected, agamya, anaadee.

IMAG0442

 






But of course, the best view is when it rains. and mostly when in rains in Hyderabad, it is rarely completely dark. There is beautiful hide and seek happening behind the bright blue of the clouds and stray rays of sunlight streaking through the gaps shine and make uninteresting objects like even a bulldozer resplendent with eternal glory.  









Some deviations also take us to interesting places where we made some really interesting friends.










The city ensures that its beauty queen gets new curves every often. One such virgin stretch.












We some times found not frequented parts of the road and rolled down the slope (note: father does not need wheels Winking smile )













And the destination (photograph from my office looking back)
.

1 comment:

Shrainik said...

Speaking for the greater good :D. I think I will learn that someday :D