Sunday, June 07, 2009

twitter: real time foot in mouth

Aiyyyyo ...
England is going great guns. Peterson has tried all the good shots he has and shelved all the spectacular ad risky ones. They are nearly 10 per over and except Afridi and Ajmal to some extent, bowlers are helpless.
I take this opportunity and tweet about Peterson. Just like any sane person with a twitter account and laptop on his lap would do. (FYKI for a week my kids are travelling and hence lappy has regained its lost perch there).

And AP Electricity board takes this opportune moment to do a batti-gul on me.
I wait patiently. When some Babu in the electricity board feels like doing it, the electricity comes back again.

And England is struggling. Frantically run overthrows in last over, one over costing 15 and butter fingered Pakis somehow push them beyond 180. At least there is some hope :)

But it definitely teaches me to think twice about I tweet about something real time. Either I need some patience OR I need thicker skin. I am working on both but the second looks pretty attainable at this juncture in life !!

No comments: